From: Christopher R. Barry
Subject: Re: what happened to http://www.lavielle.com/~joswig ?
···@nightfly.apk.net (R. Matthew Emerson) writes:

> What happened to http://www.lavielle.com/~joswig?
>
> Has the content moved somewhere else?

While we're at it, what happened to Rainier? He just Vanished Off the
Face of the Earth. And David Steuber. And Rusty Craine. And... can't
think of anyone else.

Christopher

From: Reini Urban
······@2xtreme.net (Christopher R. Barry) wrote:
>···@nightfly.apk.net (R. Matthew Emerson) writes:
>> What happened to http://www.lavielle.com/~joswig?
>> Has the content moved somewhere else?
>
>While we're at it, what happened to Rainier? He just Vanished Off the
>Face of the Earth. And David Steuber. And Rusty Craine. And... can't
>think of anyone else.

maybe he created to much traffic on lavielle's server. all those lisp
machine snapshots...
but he's still alive
  Subject: LUGM 99 needs organizers
  Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 01:58:48 +0100
  From: Rainer Joswig <······@lavielle.com>
  To:   ···@lisp.de

LUG is the european lisp user group.
--
Reini
From: Sunil Mishra
······@2xtreme.net (Christopher R. Barry) writes:

> While we're at it, what happened to Rainier? He just Vanished Off the
> Face of the Earth. And David Steuber. And Rusty Craine. And... can't
> think of anyone else.

Hmmm, maybe they went back to doing real work? :-) But seriously, Rainer
used to be active on the MCL mailing list too. I haven't seen a post from
him of late there either.

Sunil
From: Tim Bradshaw
······@2xtreme.net (Christopher R. Barry) writes:

> ···@nightfly.apk.net (R. Matthew Emerson) writes:
>
> > What happened to http://www.lavielle.com/~joswig?
> >
> > Has the content moved somewhere else?
>
> While we're at it, what happened to Rainier? He just Vanished Off the
> Face of the Earth. And David Steuber. And Rusty Craine. And... can't
> think of anyone else.

I guess the aliens are targetting Lisp hackers.  They obviously know
somethign we don't.  At least we know the significance of `Gray'
streams and `Green' streams now.

There seems to be an incredibly bright light shining thro$>>>@llB!_.]:.c

NO CARRIER
From: Marco Antoniotti
Tim Bradshaw <···@tfeb.org> writes:

> ······@2xtreme.net (Christopher R. Barry) writes:
>
> > ···@nightfly.apk.net (R. Matthew Emerson) writes:
> >
> > > What happened to http://www.lavielle.com/~joswig?
> > >
> > > Has the content moved somewhere else?
> >
> > While we're at it, what happened to Rainier? He just Vanished Off the
> > Face of the Earth. And David Steuber. And Rusty Craine. And... can't
> > think of anyone else.
> >

> I guess the aliens are targetting Lisp hackers.  They obviously know
> somethign we don't.  At least we know the significance of `Gray'
> streams and `Green' streams now.

The know the COST of everything we know the VALUE of!

I now claim that I swear I saw a LAMBDA on the side of Kosh's ship
when docked in B5 bay.

Cheers

http://www.parades.rm.cnr.it