From: Stephen Bassett
Subject: Freeware Lisp implementations?
Hello everybody,

I've only recently got interested in Lisp. Could anybody please point me
towards any freeware implementations of Lisp for the PC and any tutorials
there may be out there on the Internet.

Thank you for your time.
Remove the "nospam" to get my real email address.
"Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"
From: Johan Kullstam
Subject: Re: Freeware Lisp implementations?
·····@sip.medizin.uni-ulm.de (kp gores) writes:

[ snip lisp on PC ]

> in linux franz acl only works, if linux runs on a ibm-compatible,
> unfortunately not a macintosh power-pc.

i would be *very* surprised if you couldn't get clisp to function on
all flavors of linux.

--
                                           J o h a n  K u l l s t a m
                                           [········@ne.mediaone.net]