From: Alain Picard
Subject: MP in CMUCL on Solaris, anyone?
Dear lispers,

I see that there is now some form of MP support on the X86
port of CMUCL (18b).  Does anyone know if there is any work
to make this available on the Solaris platform?

Thanks,
					--ap

--
It would be difficult to construe        Larry Wall, in  article
this as a feature.			 <·····················@netlabs.com>
From: Raymond Toy
Subject: Re: MP in CMUCL on Solaris, anyone?

    Alain> Dear lispers,

    Alain> I see that there is now some form of MP support on the X86
    Alain> port of CMUCL (18b).  Does anyone know if there is any work
    Alain> to make this available on the Solaris platform?

None that I know of.  There is some work on using OS threads on the
X86 platform.  I think there might be some work there for Solaris, but
I don't know for sure.

Ray