From: joseph alicandro
Subject: R. Corman's Lisp
From: Chris Double
Subject: Re: R. Corman's Lisp
······@smartchat.net.au (joseph alicandro) writes:

>    If I type '(a b c) in Roger Corman's Lisp I get the following
> error message: Error no function named a.

It's a problem with the Corman Lisp IDE, not the Corman Lisp
engine. You'll notice that if you have the cursor to the right of the
last parenthesis, the left parenthesis is highlighted. Evaluating this
expressions causes only the (a b c) to be evaluated, hence the error.

To correctly evaluate it using the IDE you can select the entire
expression.

Chris.