From: Klaus Schilling
Subject: cl-arrays.el
Is cl-array.el available on some independant site by now, though it is
not yet official part of the GNU emacs lisp lib?

Klaus Schilling
From: David Bakhash
Subject: Re: cl-arrays.el
Klaus Schilling <···············@home.ivm.de> writes:

> Is cl-array.el available on some independant site by now, though it is
> not yet official part of the GNU emacs lisp lib?

I don't know what RMS is doing with it just yet.  I can send you the newest
version right now, because the computer on which it's stored is down.  But you
can pull off the previous version from gnu.emacs.sources, where the message ID
of that post is:

I think DejaNews will find it given the info you have.

The package does all the important stuff, and does so efficiently, based on
the capabilities of Emacs Lisp.  And the only changes you have to make in the
code is, pretty much,

aref --> aref*

dave