From: jacopoc
Subject: VisualLISP
How can i find info about VisualLISP???

thanks
Jack

From: ········@my-deja.com
Subject: Re: VisualLISP
In article <············@fe1.cs.interbusiness.it>,
  "jacopoc" <·······@est.it> wrote:
> How can i find info about VisualLISP???
>
> thanks
> Jack

VisualLISP?  There is no product explicitly named VisualLISP AFAIK.

Perhaps you are referring to VisualLISP in Autocad 2000? Try
http://www.autodesk.com/products/acad2000/devres/vlisp.htm on the
Autodesk web site for more info on this.  I cannot comment much more on
this product as I have never used it.

Perhaps instead you mean Lisp running under Windows?  I can think of
three offerings in that regards-- CormanLisp, Allegro CL, and LispWorks.
I have heard good things about all three products; it is up to you
however to decide which one best meets your needs.

There is plenty of information at
http://www.elwood.com/alu/table/contents.htm, the web site for the
Association of Lisp Users.  I highly recommend you check it out.

Cheers,
John M. Miller

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
From: Nir Sullam
This is a very good IDE for AutoLISP development.

It is originated in the Vital LISP IDE - aquired by AutoDESK and is now
incorporated into ACAD 2000

It is the best , it has features that even Allegro CL (costing up to 4200
U$) does not have: color syntax.

If you have R14 - you can but it for 99 U$

for ACAd R12 or R13 - only Vital LISP . Actually you can develop lisp with
any version of Visual LISP, for any release but no compiler , tough.

Nir

sySOFT CAD Solutions
From: Harold Carr