From: Bud
Subject: MAC - APPLE
Can LISP be programmed for the MAC and APPLE? I have LispWorks, Golden
Common LISP, and Allegro.

bud..
········@msn.com

From: Dave Seaman
Subject: Re: MAC - APPLE
In article <···············@cpmsnbbsa05>, Bud <········@email.msn.com> wrote:
>Can LISP be programmed for the MAC and APPLE? I have LispWorks, Golden
>Common LISP, and Allegro.

Try Macintosh Common Lisp (MCL) at <www.digitool.com>.  Pricey, but
worth it.  This was once an official Apple product that was later taken
over by Digitool, Inc.

There is also a shareware product called PowerLisp
<www.corman.net/PowerLisp.html>.

--
Dave Seaman			·······@purdue.edu
Pennsylvania Supreme Court Denies Fair Trial for Mumia Abu-Jamal
From: Chuck Fry
In article <···············@cpmsnbbsa05>, Bud <········@email.msn.com> wrote:
>Can LISP be programmed for the MAC and APPLE? I have LispWorks, Golden
>Common LISP, and Allegro.

Yep.  See www.digitool.com for Macintosh Common Lisp, a full commercial
implementation, or www.corman.net/PowerLisp.html for PowerLisp, a
shareware implementation by the author of Corman Lisp for the PC.

 -- Chuck, owns a copy of MCL
--
	    Chuck Fry -- Jack of all trades, master of none
 ······@chucko.com (text only please)  ········@home.com (MIME enabled)