From: Peter Zuckerman
Subject: Testing Computer Software (TCS'99) Conference Participation
      Reminder: Y O U  C A N  S T I L L  P A R T I C I P A T E !

            16th International Conference and Exposition on
                   TESTING COMPUTER SOFTWARE (TCS'99)
                    Theme: Future Trends in Testing
                           June 14-18, 1999
           Washington, D.C. * Hyatt Regency (Bethesda) * USA

      ** Tutorials ** Conference ** Exhibition ** Special Events

Register to participate -- and learn the latest developments and emerging
trends in software testing. International experts and leading testing
professionals will share their knowledge with you.

   --> Keynote address and featured speakers will give you
       new understandings and solutions to the testing process
   --> Leading experts in all phases of testing will train
       you in full day tutorials
   --> Sessions in ten informative tracks will let you select
       the most useful knowledge of testing practices
   --> Learn to solve your problems by networking with the
       experts and your peers
   --> Vendor Exhibit will introduce you the latest of
       software testing tools and services
   --> Conference Volume, Proceedings and Tutorial Manuals
       will provide you with valuable future references

Detailed description of the Technical Program:
             Web: <http://www.uspdi.org/conference/program.html>
Request brochure: <http://www.uspdi.org/conference/brochure.html>

You can register:
      Online: <http://www.uspdi.org/conference/registration.html>