From: Neil Kelsey
Subject: AutoLisp Problem
I'm really new at AutoLisp, I'm working with out a book (trial and error),
and I'm stuck with the following problem. I am trying (AutoCad 14) to make a
horizontal dimension, but it skips on by the following line from my program.
I have already defined pt7 & pt8. I don't want user input, I want this to be
automatic, but nothing happens. Any solutions (thanks)?

(command "dimlinear" pt7 "" pt8 "" H "" pt8 "")
From: Steven Manschot
Subject: Re: AutoLisp Problem
Neil,

I've tried this in ACAD 2000:

(command "dimlinear" pt7 pt8 "H" pt8)

And it works fine. Should work for Acad14 also.

Steven Manschot.