From: Todd Nathan
Subject: Q: about quality, readable form online of the CL/OS standard(s)
If there is a CLOS standard, and certainly there must be a CL
standard, would someone point me to the FAQ of this group
which hopefully points me in the direction of a user-friendly
version of the language definitions, not BNF or the like, I
can't read that stuff, it puts me to sleep really easy.  I would
like something light, and entertaining ;')

\t

--

Please remove dot nospamski dot from the return address.

From: Rainer Joswig

http://www.elwoodcorp.com/alu/table/references.htm
From: Todd Nathan
Rainer,

Thanks!

\t

--

Please remove dot nospamski dot from the return address.