From: Wang
Subject: Does anyone know how to install clisp-win32.zip to WinNT?
Hi,

I am a new programmer using Lisp. I recently download
clisp-win32.zip for my computer. I just unzipped it. It showed
a lisp excutable in its directory. I can only run very simple
instruction like (* 3 5). The answer was alright.

BUT, when I ran (setf x 5), it complained that setf is not
defined. I guessed that some source codes were not compiled.
I then follow the README file to compile them with
(compile-file "src/config.lsp"). It complained again that
compile-file was not defined.

Need help!

Appreciated,
Richard
From: ··········@hotmail.com
Hi,

Try running clisp something like "clisp -M initmem.lsp" (where
initmem.lsp is a file in the clisp install directory). This will
initialize the Lisp image with useful functions that otherwise are
missing, as you've noticed.

I create a shortcut to clisp to run the above, but you can also do it
from the command prompt.

Jason

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/