From: Outerlimits
Subject: lisp for PC
Hi, just need to know where can i download the lisp for windows?
I got one before, but can't find it now...

thank you very much!
Outerlimits

From: F. Xavier Noria
Subject: Re: lisp for PC
Thus saith Outerlimits <···········@tech-center.com>:

: Hi, just need to know where can i download the lisp for windows?
: I got one before, but can't find it now...

 Take a look at

    http://www.elwoodcorp.com/alu/table/systems.htm

 -- Xavier
From: Aaron Sloman See text for reply address
Outerlimits <···········@tech-center.com> writes:

> Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 21:39:35 +1200
>
> Hi, just need to know where can i download the lisp for windows?
> I got one before, but can't find it now...
>
> thank you very much!
> Outerlimits

Look at

    ftp://ftp.cs.bham.ac.uk/pub/dist/poplog/freepoplog.html

Poplog includes incremental compilers for Common Lisp, Pop-11,
Prolog and ML. All free of charge, with full sources at the above
site.

The PC windows version runs under Windows95/98/NT but does not have
the full functionality of Poplog for Unix systems (e.g. no
graphics, much simplified editor,...).

Offers to fix all this welcome!

Any questions to   comp.lang.pop    please.

Aaron
===
Aaron Sloman, ( http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~axs/ )
EMAIL   ········@cs.bham.ac.uk
Phone: +44-121-414-4775 (Sec 4774)       Fax:   +44-121-414-4281
--
Aaron Sloman, ( http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~axs/ )
EMAIL A.Sloman AT cs.bham.ac.uk   (NB: Anti Spam address)