From: Andrew Cooke
Subject: Cltl2 in HTML (Not CMU)
Hi,

A quickie: please can anyone point me to a source of Cltl2 in HTML other
than the CMU archive/mirrors?

My connection to the 'net is via an NT machine and the CMU archive (and
at least my local mirror) are configured so that tgz files are "text" -
this means that the windows machine mangles the file by adding
linefeeds.  I've tried removing the linefeeds when they are after
carriage returns (which often works), but it looks like at least one
carriage return/linefeed pair is in the original file...

If it's not too much trouble, can you email me (with the URL, not the
whole file!)?  DejaNews is broken (no threading) so I may miss a posted
reply (but I will look!)

Thanks,
Andrew

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/