From: Eric Jensen
Subject: GCL2.2 on IRIX, help needed!
Hi,
I'd like to install Gnu Common Lisp on IRIX. We have IRIX 6.5 running
here with both the IRIX C compiler and GCC 2.8.1. I tried to build it
with no success. But reviewing the machine definition files showed that
they were all built around IRIX 5 and earlier. Before I hack into this
has anyone got a setup that will work for modern incarnations of IRIX?
Thanks!

-Eric
From: Rob Warnock
Subject: Re: GCL2.2 on IRIX, help needed!
Eric Jensen  <·······@science.smith.edu> wrote:
+---------------
| I'd like to install Gnu Common Lisp on IRIX. We have IRIX 6.5 running
| here with both the IRIX C compiler and GCC 2.8.1. I tried to build it
| with no success. But reviewing the machine definition files showed that
| they were all built around IRIX 5 and earlier. Before I hack into this
| has anyone got a setup that will work for modern incarnations of IRIX?

Sorry, no. But... Do you really need GCL? CMUCL and CLISP both work on Irix.

-Rob

-----
Rob Warnock, 8L-855		····@sgi.com
Applied Networking		http://reality.sgi.com/rpw3/
Silicon Graphics, Inc.		Phone: 650-933-1673
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy.		FAX: 650-933-0511
Mountain View, CA  94043	PP-ASEL-IA