From: Friedrich Dominicus
Subject: Information about interfacing C-Lisp
Does s.o can point me to some URLS, what's your opinion to the different
interfaces. Do you prefer some solution over another and what are the
reasons for that?

Regards
Friedrich

From: Pierre R. Mai
Subject: Re: Information about interfacing C-Lisp
Friedrich Dominicus <···················@inka.de> writes:

> Does s.o can point me to some URLS, what's your opinion to the different
> interfaces. Do you prefer some solution over another and what are the
> reasons for that?

What kind of interfacing do you mean?  User interfacing, i.e. GUIs, or
non-G UIs for that matter, which can be more appropriate for a number
of things, or even WUIs nowadays, which use e Web-Browser as a UI?

Or interfacing to foreign code, i.e. C libraries, or CORBA objects,
etc.?

Regs, Pierre.

--
Pierre Mai <····@acm.org>         PGP and GPG keys at your nearest Keyserver
From: Friedrich Dominicus
> Or interfacing to foreign code, i.e. C libraries, or CORBA objects,
> etc.?

The latter

Regards
Friedrich