From: ············@mediaone.net
Subject: Lisp Software Engineering Job, Waltham MA, permanent full time.
Joins us where the art of the meta-object protocol meets the art of the
meta-version protocol.

We're developing next-generation tools and solutions based on lisp servers for
solving complex configuration and change management problems.
We're developing both web applications and traditional (Perl/socket based)
command line interfaces to these new capabilities.

[Human Resources edition]
We're looking for a results oriented leadership personality for a software
engineering role where you will design and implement a complex change management
process solution using our next-generation version modeling toolkits.

[Engineering edition]
We need you here 10 hours a day furiously hacking lisp and perl to deliver a
pretty neat solution based on state of the art CM technologies.  We've got big
customers who need this capability yesterday.  This week's coffee selection is
"Petes", the team is great, the pay is competitive, and the lisp tools are a
cool breeze of sanity.  But this job isn't for the meek or ineffective.

If you're interested in learning more, please send your resume to:

(concatenate 'string "dtenny"
                        ·@"
                        "truesoft.com")            ; anti-spam device

D. Tenny
············@mediaone.net - no spam please