From: Felix Kugel
Subject: Lisp for Windows
I'm about to start learning Lisp and still looking for a (free)
implementation I can use on Windows95.

Interfaces to C++ would be very welcome.

Which implementations are mostly recommended, and is there a site where
some systems are compared?

Thanks,
Felix

From: biup
Subject: Re: Lisp for Windows
Felix Kugel <·······@rupert.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de> a �crit dans le
message : ·············@rupert.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de...
> I'm about to start learning Lisp and still looking for a (free)
> implementation I can use on Windows95.
>
> Interfaces to C++ would be very welcome.
>
> Which implementations are mostly recommended, and is there a site where
> some systems are compared?
>
> Thanks,
> Felix
Hello,
NewLisp
> http://www.nuevatec.com/newlisp/
is a Scheme version with Internet IP and Ole Microsoft link
�ric
From: Arthur Lemmens
Felix Kugel wrote:

> I'm about to start learning Lisp and still looking for a (free)
> implementation I can use on Windows95.

For Common Lisp, you can try Franz (http://www.franz.com),
Harlequin (http://www.harlequin.com) or Corman Lisp (http://www.corman.net).
Alle three are commercial vendors who offer free versions for personal use.

A FREE free implementation is CLISP.