From: ·······@vetri.com
Subject: Help ! GNU Emacs 20.3.1 (Win 95/NT)
Hello,

I am new to use Emacs..

I need to do the following with GNU Emacs 20.3.1

1.  Customize the menu items in Emacs ( Remove most of the menu bars/items,
and add my own menu items for which I need to assign my own lisp
functions/macros).

2.  Assign keymap shortcut keys (ability to remove and reassign some of the
existing keyboard shortcut keys and have my own short cut keys and assign lisp
functions for the same).

Currently I downloaded Emacs 20.3.1 for Win 95/NT with binaries..  What else
do I need to install/download ?

And what would be the procedures/steps to do the same ?

Help in this regard would be really appreciated..

Thanks
Karthik