From: Gilbert Baumann
Subject: Free impl. of CLIM:{REGION,TRANSFORMATION}
Moin, Moin,

      This bit of hackage is lurking here for some time now. I thought
  it would be a good idea to let it leave the narrowness of my machine.
  I implemented the CLIM region class and the transformation class.

  This software is still in its alpha state. Especially some of the
  region stuff is just too slow, but the foundations are well thought
  out (IMHO of course). Completeness and correctness were my first
  goals, you could optimize later.

  [For those not familar with CLIM: This is an implementation of 2D
  affine transformations and 2D regions composed out of either the
  boundary or the interior of lines, polygons, ellipses or the
  relevant unions, intersections or differences there of].

  Feel free to visit

    http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~unk6/climb/

  And thanks to Harlequin for putting the CLIM-2.0 spec[1] online.

Gilbert.

Links
 [1] http://www.harlequin.com/education/books/CLIM-2.0/

--
;;; You know you have hacked Lisp too much, when you m-c-x in a C buffer.