From: Stig Hemmer
Subject: Re: small prog big probs
"David Nixon" <·····@nixon25.freeserve.co.uk> writes:
> Can anyone please help.

It would be better if you told us what was wrong with the
answers you got the last time you asked these questions.

Stig Hemmer,
Jack of a Few Trades.

From: Barry Margolin
In article <···············@verden.pvv.ntnu.no>,
Stig Hemmer  <····@pvv.ntnu.no> wrote:
>"David Nixon" <·····@nixon25.freeserve.co.uk> writes:
>> Can anyone please help.
>
>It would be better if you told us what was wrong with the
>answers you got the last time you asked these questions.

He couldn't have seen them yet.  Take a look at the Date on the "new" post;
it's dated Jan 1, about an hour after the timestamp on his first post.  So
it looks like he posted it twice on the same day, but one of them got
delayed in the net for 5 days.

--
Barry Margolin, ······@bbnplanet.com
Don't bother cc'ing followups to me.
From: Stig Hemmer
Barry Margolin <······@bbnplanet.com> writes:
> He couldn't have seen them yet.

Oops, sorry.  I really should research my snide remarks better.

Stig Hemmer,
Jack of a Few Trades.