From: Roger Lee
Subject: AIMA Lisp
I'm interested in trying the "Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach"
Lisp code with Allegro CL 5.0 Lite. Although I made the recommended
changes in aima.lisp, I still get an error when I do (aima-compile)
which I can't work out how to fix - being new to Lisp.

Basically, (aima-compile) seems to complain about the use of get-setf-method
as used by macro deletef in utilities.lisp.

If anyone has already successfully built this code using this version
of Lisp, I'd like to get hold of it somehow.
Can anyone help me?
--
Roger Lee

From: Sunil Mishra
Subject: Re: AIMA Lisp
I have been using that code on and off for a while now, with no
problems. But that was on lispworks. I just checked the hyperspec (a great
reference resource for CL) at

http://www.harlequin.com/education/books/HyperSpec/

and it does not specify a function get-setf-method. There is however a
get-setf-expansion that appears to a similar thing. Try substituting the
function name, and see if that helps.

Sunil

From: Roger Lee
Thanks! That did the trick!

Sunil Mishra (·······@whizzy.cc.gatech.edu) wrote:
: (snip)
: and it does not specify a function get-setf-method. There is however a
: get-setf-expansion that appears to a similar thing. Try substituting the
: function name, and see if that helps.
:
: Sunil
: