From: John and Margo Sagi
Subject: Survey - CAN COMPUTERS THINK?
Do you believe in the Turing Test?
Can computers really "think"?
Will they ever?
Would you have a "thinking machine" working for you?
How about as a boss?!#

YOUR OPINION IS SOLICITED!

Please visit www.erols.com/msagi/delphi-ai.html

Provide YOUR input to this important survey.

It is being conducted in conjunction with a major US university.

Thanks in advance!

John

Sorry about the cross-references. This is not spam.
From: Johan Kullstam
Subject: Re: Survey - CAN COMPUTERS THINK?
John and Margo Sagi <·····@erols.com> writes:

> Do you believe in the Turing Test?

what's not to believe in?  of course the turing test exists.

> Can computers really "think"?

no.

> Will they ever?

i cannot say.

> Would you have a "thinking machine" working for you?

i am not sure.  i think they went out of business.

> How about as a boss?!#

what's a `boss?!#'?

> YOUR OPINION IS SOLICITED!

no solicitation.

> Please visit www.erols.com/msagi/delphi-ai.html

no thank you.

> Provide YOUR input to this important survey.

i just did.

> It is being conducted in conjunction with a major US university.

which one?

> Thanks in advance!
>
> John
>
> Sorry about the cross-references. This is not spam.

you're right, spam comes in my e-mailbox or in a tin.

--
Johan Kullstam [········@ne.mediaone.net] Don't Fear the Penguin!