From: Manfred Schneider
Subject: Interested in developing the CLOS page of the Cetus Links
Hi,

the Cetus Links ( http://www.cetus-links.org/ ) are a collection of
pointers to various information about Object-Orientation and
Component-Orientation.

The web site contains 13,200+ links and 60+ page. During '98 the site was
visited more than 500,000 times. The collection is developed and maintained
by a team ( http://www.cetus-links.org/team.html ) of several people from
different countries.

To enhance and to improve the site we are currently looking for someone
who would like to take over the page

   CLOS   ( http://www.cetus-links.org/oo_clos.html )

If you are interested to join the Cetus Team and to develop and
enhance this page for a longer period of time please let me know.

The Cetus Team welcomes your help and support very much.

Cheers, Manfred

| Cetus |    O B J E C T S    | Thousands of links     | 18 mirrors in |
| Links | C O M P O N E N T S | on Object-Orientation  | 15 countries  |
| Central site | http://www.cetus-links.org            |   61 pages    |
| Mirror index | http://www.cetus-links.org/sites.html |   about OO    |