From: Larry Hunter
Subject: SCIGRAPH question
Any SCIGRAPH gurus out there?

SCIGRAPH is a common lisp graphics package.  I have a program that needs to
generate hundreds of graphs and save them to postscript.  Mostly things are
working great, but I have a question.

I'm trying to figure out how to put a nice long text caption under a graph.
First, I can't quite see how to do this programmatically.  And second, even
when I add an annotation to the live object, I can't figure out how to put
it below the graph without it getting "clipped" and not displayed.

I'm trying to grok the source code on these matters, but any help sure would
be appreciated.

Thanks,

Larry

--
Lawrence Hunter, PhD.
National Library of Medicine               phone: +1 (301) 496-9303

From: Kelly Murray
Subject: Re: SCIGRAPH question
Where could i find SCIGRAPH ?  Is it free?  thanks, kelly murray
···@intellimarket.com

From: Rainer Joswig
In article <·················@IntelliMarket.Com>, Kelly Murray <···@IntelliMarket.Com> wrote:

> Where could i find SCIGRAPH ?  Is it free?  thanks, kelly murray
> ···@intellimarket.com

ftp://openmap.bbn.com/pub/customer-redirect/kanderson/scigraph-19981027.tar.gz

Needs CLIM.

--
http://www.lavielle.com/~joswig
From: Michael L. Rilee
Larry:

I am glad to see someone in the DC area using SCIGRAPH. I've been
looking at SCIGRAPH, and CL for that matter, for only a short while.
I'm afraid I can't help you with your question.

My progress with the package is slow because I am currently
working on a Fortran project, and that is taking up most of my
coding time.

I'd prefer to have a more integrated scientific development
system, hence my interest in SCIGRAPH, but for now the OS
forms my integrated environment.

--
Mike Rilee RAYTHEON/NASA/GSFC Mlstp 930, B28/S207 Greenbelt, MD 20771
·················@gsfc.nasa.gov Ph. (301)286-4743/-4101 Fx.