From: Mike Hall
Subject: FS: Old Lisp Books
For Sale: Some old Lisp books

As much as I think Lisp is cool, I've never needed to use it.
So... these old, classic, Lisp books deserve a better home:

- Let's Talk Lisp, Laurent Siklossy, 1976 (hardcover)
- Anatomy of Lisp, John Allen, 1981 (hardcover)
- Lisp, Winston/Horn, 1981
- Lisp, An Interactive Approach, Stuart Shapiro, 1986
- The Little Lisper, Friedman/Felleisen, Second Edition, 1986

Except for 'Lil Lisper', these are all first editions
(I didn't find any "Second Edition" indications on the others).
They're in fine condition.  Asking $10 each, shipping extra ($3/book?).
(I'm in the west suburbs of Chicago, if you want to avoid postage.)

--
Mike Hall
······@enteract.com