From: Sindh
Subject: music software for lisp
Dear all

Has anyone succeded in making common lisp music [clm] and cm under linux
and gcl [gnu common lisp.] I tried but it seems to be giving error
,namely LOAD-AND-COMPILE is not defined  etc. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks
sreekant

--
A man needs to sleep for 36 hours a day atleast.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

From: Bill Schottstaedt
Subject: Re: music software for lisp
In article <············@nnrp1.deja.com> Sindh <·······@my-deja.com>
writes:
> Has anyone succeded in making common lisp music [clm] and cm under linux
> and gcl [gnu common lisp.] I tried but it seems to be giving error
> ,namely LOAD-AND-COMPILE is not defined  etc.

I dropped gcl support in clm.  Try clisp instead.
From: ArolAmbler
I've no idea if it will work, but, based on the name, try

(defun load-and-compile (file)
     (compile-file file)
     (load file)
)