From: Warren Lucas
Subject: Fast LISP Matrix Code
I seek sources for efficient LISP matrix code. I have already looked at
what appears to be available from the CMU repository and have extracted
the matrix code from CLASP/CLIP.

Any other sources for some well tuned matrix code?

Thanks,

Warren

Warren K. Lucas
Assistant Professor
368 Clyde Building
Provo, Utah 84602
(801) 378-6234
·······@byu.edu
From: Gavin E. Gleason
Subject: Re: Fast LISP Matrix Code
You might want to have a look at SimLab.  It was certainly faster for
many things then my home rolled matrix operations.

http://www.cs.cornell.edu/Info/Projects/SimLab/releases/release-1-0.html

Its also extremely general, and if you expect to be doing mathematics
other then just matrix algebra, then I would strongly suggest it.
Personally I like it better then Mathematica, although it is not yet
as developed.  I feel that the substrate is much more useable and
flexible.  Hopefully people will start extending it :)

	Gavin E. Gleason

--
"Syntactic sugar causes cancer of the semicolon."
	-Alan Perlis