From: ·······@hotmail.com
Subject: Help ???
I am an undergrad who got stiffed working for Matrix Labs a job I took
over the internet because I wanted experence programming in Allegro CL.

Basicly, Matrix gave me bogus perchase orders in my name and told me to
buy some compilers from Franz, Inc.

Now, I am in the hole. I am not receving payment from Matrix Labs and
in adition to that I owe Franz, Inc $3,500 to settle the debt Matrix
Labs left me with.

I am making a preposition to anyone who can help:

a) I will go to work for you, over the internet, if you can help.
b) Allow me to use the software for my classes; like Matrix promised
 they would.
c) e-mail me with any e-mail me with any terms & conditions you might
have.

If you can help or would like to help a student out
contact Jackie Shelton at Franz, Inc

call 1-888-256-7669 and ask for her.

When you call tell her you are going to make good and
the debt owed by Matrix Labs and Michael Israel.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
From: ·······@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Help ???
I wrote (but the moderator didn't post):
>I am student working for Matrix Labs and
>was stiffed out of $3,500 when the Corporate
>Checks Matrix gave me to pay Franz, Inc
>turned out to be bogus.
>
>If anyone can help me pay Franz, Inc--if you
>do I'll do the work for you that I was going
>to do for Matrix Labs.
>
>If you can help and would like
>more infomation e-mail me
>
>If you feel like paying Franz, Inc and
>hiring me from Matrix Labs
>
>please
>contact Jackie Shelton
>at 1-888-256-7669
>and tell Jackie that you
>are going to pay off the debt
>for Mike and Matrix Labs.
>
>Thanks for any help you can provide me.
>
>roy5050

Here is a little more about myself:

I can program in C/C++, Macsyma, Scheme & Lisp.
I have a degree in Comp Sci and
can work about 5-10 hours per week doing
coding chores.

I prefer to work via e-mail, but if
you are located in Rochester, NY
I can work some Week day nites.

I prefer to code AI & AL programs
but can do any other coding needed
except if you need a lot of 3d graphics.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

---
[ comp.ai is moderated.  To submit, just post and be patient, or if ]
[ that fails mail your article to <·······@moderators.isc.org>, and ]
[ ask your news administrator to fix the problems with your system. ]