From: Brian Seery
Subject: ELIZA in Lisp
 Hi,

I am trying to immatate the Eliza problem. I was wondering if anybody know a
good site that might have some spample code or if any of you would be
willing to pass some sample code to me that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Email :   ······@Studentmail.dit.ie

From: Axel Schairer
Subject: Re: ELIZA in Lisp
"Brian Seery" <······@esatclear.ie> writes:
> I am trying to immatate the Eliza problem. I was wondering if
> anybody know a good site that might have some spample code or if any
> of you would be willing to pass some sample code to me that would be
> great.

Brian,

Emacs includes a variant of Eliza, just type `M-x doctor RET', the
source file is named lisp/doctor.el in the distributions of Emacs I
have access to.

Another starting point is Peter Norvig's Paradigms of Artificial
Intelligence Programming; the source code for the version of Eliza he
describes in Chapter 5 is available from
http://www.norvig.com/paip.html.

Hope this help,
Axel

--
Axel Schairer, http://www.dai.ed.ac.uk/~schairer
From: Barry Margolin
In article <············@fraggle.esatclear.ie>,
Brian Seery <······@esatclear.ie> wrote:
>I am trying to immatate the Eliza problem. I was wondering if anybody know a
>good site that might have some spample code or if any of you would be
>willing to pass some sample code to me that would be great.

If you have GNU Emacs, it comes with an implementation of Eliza, in
doctor.el.

--
Barry Margolin, ······@bbnplanet.com
From: Robert Monfera
Brian Seery wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> I am trying to immatate the Eliza problem.

Imitate the imitator?  Maybe you can get the program or a clone from the
web, start at http://www.alu.org .

Robert
From: Dwight Hughes
Take a look at the CMU AI Archives -- you can find various classic AI
programs at
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/areas/classics/0.
html
including implementations of Eliza in several languages.

-- Dwight

  "Brian Seery" <······@esatclear.ie> wrote:
>  Hi,
>
> I am trying to immatate the Eliza problem. I was wondering if anybody
know a
> good site that might have some spample code or if any of you would be
> willing to pass some sample code to me that would be great.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Email :   ······@Studentmail.dit.ie

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.