From: Erann Gat
Subject: diff in Lisp
Does anyone have some Lisp code that does what the unix diff
utility does?  (Or a pointer to a description of the diff
algorithm?)

Thanks,
Erann Gat
···@jpl.nasa.gov

From: Christopher R. Barry
Subject: Re: diff in Lisp
···@jpl.nasa.gov (Erann Gat) writes:

> Does anyone have some Lisp code that does what the unix diff
> utility does?  (Or a pointer to a description of the diff
> algorithm?)

There was a thread about doing diff and patch in Lisp about a year ago
on c.l.l:

http://x31.deja.com/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=424874298.4&search=thread&CONTEXT=944894399.1337393237&HIT_CONTEXT=944894285.1338179615&hitnum=0

Christopher
From: Marco Antoniotti
···@jpl.nasa.gov (Erann Gat) writes:

> Does anyone have some Lisp code that does what the unix diff
> utility does?  (Or a pointer to a description of the diff
> algorithm?)

Mark Kantrowitz's Lisp Utilities contains a 'diff' in CL.  It should
still be available in the AI.Repository at CMU.

Cheers

http://www.parades.rm.cnr.it/~marcoxa