From: Sanja
Subject: Please Help....
Hi,

OK, I need to do an expert system in lisp, but it has to be visual for
MSWindows, with forms, buttons etc.
So, which Lisp is best for this, or do you think there is a way to make a
combination of Visual C++ or Delphi with Lisp. Please help cause this aspect
of Lisp is new for me.

Thanks in advance,
Sanja

From: Eugene Zaikonnikov
Subject: Re: Please Help....
Sanja <·····@mol.com.mk> wrote in message
·················@news.chatlink.com...
> Hi,
>
> OK, I need to do an expert system in lisp, but it has to be visual for
> MSWindows, with forms, buttons etc.
> So, which Lisp is best for this, or do you think there is a way to make a
> combination of Visual C++ or Delphi with Lisp. Please help cause this
aspect
> of Lisp is new for me.

If you prefer Delphi-like GUI builder, take a look at Allegro CL free trial
edition.
http://www.franz.com

--
  Eugene
  (concatenate 'string "viking" ·@" "cit.org.by")
From: Fred Bloggs
Sanja wrote in message <············@news.chatlink.com>...
>Hi,
>
>OK, I need to do an expert system in lisp, but it has to be visual for
>MSWindows, with forms, buttons etc.
>So, which Lisp is best for this, or do you think there is a way to make a
>combination of Visual C++ or Delphi with Lisp. Please help cause this
aspect
>of Lisp is new for me.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Sanja

If your expert system is expected to be large and/or complicate you may want
to consider Harelquin LispWorks Enterprise edition $~2000.00
(www.harlequin.com). While LispWorks does not have the graphical GUI builder
the Enterprise version comes with the KnowledgeWorks expert system shell
built in and it has a full range of widgets and windows available.

Michael

Michael D. Young
Social Science Automation, Inc.
PO Box 283