From: Jochen Schneider
Subject: [ACL] Fast bitmap display
Hi,

I want to use Allegro Common Lisp under MS Windows for image
processing. The interface should be done in Common Graphics. The
system should be interactive and I want to display the currently
grabbed image in the GUI of my application. The image is stored in a C
char* buffer allocated by the frame grabber. I don't want to wast too
many cycles doing the refresh, so there should be as few copy
operations and conversions as possible. So I probably should use the
OS handle and not create a new pixmap for each new display.  How can I
get at the Pixmap OS handle? I guess I have to call open-pixmap-handle
first to have it created.

Or should I change the texture-array? Did I get that correctly that
this is the raw array, not the two-dimensional one I get at with
contents?

	Jochen