From: Bill House
Subject: Lisp-Based Stock Analyst System Goes Online
This isn't a site with lots of tech detail,  but the fact is that these robot
stock analysts are written in a Lisp dialect. Incidentally, they also seem to be
doing a reasonable job of picking stocks. <g>

http://www.investbyagent.com

FWIW,
--
Bill House

Independent Musicians, You're Not Alone
*** http://www.musicians-united.org ***
promotion * education * support * music

From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Re: Lisp-Based Stock Analyst System Goes Online
On Sat, 14 Aug 1999 15:14:41 GMT, "Bill House" <······@nowhere.com> wrote:

> This isn't a site with lots of tech detail,  but the fact is that these robot
> stock analysts are written in a Lisp dialect. Incidentally, they also seem to be

If this isn't a confidential information, may I ask you in which Lisp
dialect the robots are written?

Paolo
From: Bill House
The agents are written in SmartLisp, a dialect that's a subset of Lisp, but with
a number of extensions, such as a built-in object repository that can
save/retrieve arbitrary object closures.  BTW, you can post the the IBA "Ask
Michael" forum to talk to the guy who wrote it:

http://www.investbyagent.com/ubb/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Ask+Michae
l&number=1&DaysPrune=20&LastLogin=

I don't know how much he's willing to disclose, but he may be willing to talk
about his 'baby' a little. ;-)

BH