From: Andrew Le Couteur Bisson
Subject: A freely distributable Lisp interpreter
I have a freely distributable lisp interpreter for Win32 which I have
written and would like to distribute.  It is a small fast, and simple
program which appears to work well.  It is based upon the look and feel
of the BBC Micro Lisp although it is much extended beyond that
interpreter.
Where would be a good distribution point for this code?  I have tried
registering my web site with search engines to no avail.  Is there a
distribution site that would attract people looking for this sort of
thing?

Andrew Le Couteur Bisson.

From: Steve Adams
Subject: Re: A freely distributable Lisp interpreter
If you have this on your current web page, you could just post it's
location to
this newsgroup?

<·················@virgin.net>...

From: Rob Linwood
Andrew Le Couteur Bisson wrote:

> Where would be a good distribution point for this code?  I have tried
> registering my web site with search engines to no avail.  Is there a

You could try
http://dmoz.org/Computers/Programming/Languages/Lisp/Compilers_and_Interpreters/
which would love to add an entry for you.

> distribution site that would attract people looking for this sort of
> thing?

The Association of Lisp Users ( http://www.elwood.com/alu/ ) is another
place with a large index of Lisp stuff.

--