From: Benjamin Kowarsch
Subject: Re: Watch! u8.8dq4.87fm
In article <··························@uni.nowhere.to>, Anonymous
<·························@[127.1]> wrote:

> This is your last warning! Read CAREFULLY and be edified:
>
>  THAT 'MONSTRIFEROUS' COMET LEE will be seen during the
>  solar eclipse this August 11th, followed by WWIII, the
>  1300-meter "King of Terror" meteoroid impact ...

Didn't Nostradamus prophecise the end of the world for last month ? ;-)

People who don't tell who they are are most likely untrustworthy anyway.

Benjamin

--
As an anti-spam measure I have scrambled my email address here.
Remove "nospam-" and ROT13 to obtain my email address in clear text.

From: Erik Naggum
* Benjamin Kowarsch
| Didn't Nostradamus prophecise the end of the world for last month ? ;-)

  what makes you think he wasn't right?  the way people keep asking whether
  Lisp is dead tells me that someone has seen the end of a _lot_ of things
  that I haven't seen the end of.

#:Erik
--
  what if we held an end-of-the-world party and nobody came?
From: MUHAMMAD I MEMON
nostrea never prpohecised about the end of the world..(smart guy)