From: Marco Antoniotti
Hello

Since ILISP is about to get a new home at CONS.ORG (thanks to Martin
Cracauer), we decided to move the mailing list to that site as well.

The new address of the ILISP mailing list is therefore

    ·····@cons.org

The mailing list is run via 'majordomo'.  So you should send all your
subscribe/unsubscribe requests to

    ·········@cons.org

Sending a message to the above address with a body containing the
single item 'help', will send you a message with hints about how to
use the list server.

Please bear with me during this statup phase.  I have not set up the
mailing list in a proper way yet.  Nevertheless, I decided to start it
in order to shorten the down-time of this forum.

ILISP 5.9 is on its way.  I will also set up a home page for ILISP in
CONS.ORG (web artistry is from this moment onward highly in demand :) )
and a CVS repository.

If you have any problems please send me email.

Again, special thanks to Erik and martin for making all of this
possible.

Cheers

http://www.parades.rm.cnr.it/~marcoxa