From: ··········@my-dejanews.com
Subject: Someone help!
Hi there, Need help badly! I need an Autolisp code for my final year project.
The project uses AutoCad to draw 2-D rectangular blocks and then sends their
coordinates to CLIPS for manipulation. What I need is, code to allow the user
to place a block(s) into a set screen size of 100 by 100. The code should
then extract the coordinate information of these rectangular blocks and store
them into a data file called "input.dat". The coordinates should be extracted
and stored in the data file in the following order...

blx bly brx bry trx try tlx tly

The code should also be able to read similar data sent from CLIPS from a file
called "output.dat", also in the above order.  Upon reading "output.dat" the
code should use the received data to draw blocks onto the screen.

I have already created the CLIPS code to read "input.dat", manipulate the info
and then write to "output.dat".

Please help...I have run out of time.  My degree depends on this.

thanx.
Joe

From: Chuck Fry
Subject: Re: Someone help!
In article <············@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,
 <··········@my-dejanews.com> wrote:
>Please help...I have run out of time.  My degree depends on this.

Then *you* should be the one to do the work, not us.
 -- Chuck
--
	    Chuck Fry -- Jack of all trades, master of none
 ······@chucko.com (text only please)  ········@home.com (MIME enabled)
From: Erik Naggum
* ··········@my-dejanews.com
| Please help...I have run out of time.  My degree depends on this.

  cool.  then you can have the answer if I can have your degree.

#:Erik