From: Troy Kelley
Subject: post doc position for LISP programmer
LISP programmers,

We have a position available at the Army Research Laboratory beginning
Oct., 1, 1999 for a cognitive modeler who is also versed in LISP
programming.  The position is for one year, with a possibility of
renewal after one year.  There is also the possibility for a permanent
position.  Pay would be in the 40s.  This is a National Research Council

sponsored position.

Also, since the world of LISP programmers and cognitive modelers is a
bit small, please foward this message to anyone you think might be
interested in the position.

Anyone interested can contact me directly.

Troy Kelley
Army Research Laboratory