From: Tim Bradshaw
Subject: EUROPEAN LISP USER GROUP MEETING
I apologise if this is a duplicate -- I haven't seen it here. (And
also if you're seeing this in the US -- I don't think distribution
headers work..)

--tim

                 CALL FOR PAPERS

         EUROPEAN LISP USER GROUP MEETING

            AMSTERDAM 1999 � JUNE 6 � 8
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This three-day conference will provide a forum for
researchers, developers and students to share
their latest work in the implementation, principle
and use of Lisp.  The official language of the
conference will be English.  The ELUGM Committee
will consider papers on the following topics:

PAPER TOPICS:

* Experience Papers, focusing on real-world or
mission-critical applications, or innovative uses
of Lisp.

* Technical Papers discussing theoretical or
implementation issues with Lisp, new directions
and innovative approaches to application con-
struction.

* Historical papers analyzing trends, themes or
events in the history of Lisp.

* Papers speculating on the future of Lisp and
how to make it more popular.

SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS:

Accepted papers will be presented at the
conference and published in the conference
proceedings.  All paper should be submitted
via email to Conference Referee, Gail Anderson
·······@aiai.ed.ac.uk.

DEADLINE:

April 23, 1999
(later submissions may be considered)

COMING SOON:

Detailed conference, hotel and transportation
information will be posted on
www.franz.com/elugm99/conference/index.html
by 3/31/99.

Details on upcoming USLUGM, October 1999.

MORE INFORMATION:

For immediate questions email, ·····@franz.com

SPONSORSHIPS:

To receive a sponsorship package, please email
·····@franz.com