From: ············@mediaone.net
Subject: Job Post: next generation webcentric CM solutions
Help us develop the latest in webcentric change-management technologies.
We're building a next-generation change engine which is designed to support
distributed development and deployment of web applications.  There's some
fairly challenging algorithmic and database oriented code built on Objectstore,
as well as the challenges involved in delivering a good browser-enabled user
experience for complex data models.

The following areas of expertise are highly desirable:

- Common Lisp (Franz in particular)
- ObjectStore (Allegrostore lisp bindings)
- Browser-based UIs (Java, Javascript, HTML)
- Java (both applications and applets)

This is a cross platform 3 tier solution with peer-to-peer change replication
capabilities. Thin clients are a priority, and we use lisp to drive the UIs and
just about everything else, so that we have a big hammer for handling the hard
problems in a centralized and highly maintainable body of code.

Other desirable qualifications include:

- Experience with SSL and PKI implementations use and/or implementation.
- Proficiency in Java, C, and Perl for our thin-client needs.
- Experience parsing, canonicalizing, and comparing structured documents
  (XML in particular).

I need senior "can-do" people for this task, people who are willing to do
whatever it takes to bring a new product to market.  There are only two of us
coding, so it's a small team with demanding milestones.  This is not a 9-5 job.

Candidates should be able to work as full-time permanent employees in the
Waltham, Massachusetts area.  Prefer BS+ CS and 10+ years.

Please send resumes to Dave Tenny at the signature (spam-encoded) address.

Help take us out of the "stone knives and bear skins" era of CM tools.
This is also an opportunity for you who know lisp to help lisp succeed in
delivering mainstream IT/enterprise solutions.

[ To those of you who replied to my previous post with the offer of remote
development assistance, thanks very much.  We may be able to  accomodate remote
contract-based work later this year, I'll be in touch if it's an option.
To the guy we hired from the last post, welcome aboard! ]
D. Tenny
············@mediaone.net - no spam please