From: ········@kent.edu
Subject: clisp and win95 problems
I'm having problems installing clisp for Windows 95.  I get an "illegal operation" error when I run lisp.exe, whether or not I specify the config.lsp file.  I tried using -M lispinit.mem which gives me the banner but then errors out.  I suspect there's a simple solution to this problem but I can't find any documentation anywhere in the package that's win95 specific.  Any help would be appreciated as I'm very excited to learn this language!

Thanks,

Alex
From: tõnis vaga
Subject: Re: clisp and win95 problems
········@kent.edu wrote:
: I'm having problems installing clisp for Windows 95.  I get an "illegal operation" error when I run lisp.exe, whether or not I specify the config.lsp file.  I tried using -M lispinit.mem which gives me the banner but then errors out.  I suspect there's a simple solution to this problem but I can't find any documentation anywhere in the package that's win95 specific.  Any help would be appreciated as I'm very excited to learn this language!

well, i posted same question about 2 days ago. I tried before same(i.e.
-M lispinit.mem)
with same result. But someone pointed to me to use
'list -m 8M -M lispinit.mem'   and all ok!

: Thanks,

: Alex

--
tonis