From: ·······@worldnet.att.net
Subject: LISP Interpreter for Win 95 - 16MB RAM
Hi Everybody,

I would like to use a LISP interpreter to run my LISP program. I have a Win 95
machine with 16MB RAM. Can anyone let me know which LISP interpreter can I
download to test my functions?

Thanks in advance,
Ranjeev

From: David B. Lamkins
Subject: Re: LISP Interpreter for Win 95 - 16MB RAM
In article <············@nnrp1.dejanews.com> , ·······@worldnet.att.net
wrote:

>Hi Everybody,
>
>I would like to use a LISP interpreter to run my LISP program. I have a Win 95
>machine with 16MB RAM. Can anyone let me know which LISP interpreter can I
>download to test my functions?

Both Franz's ACL/Windows 3.0 and Harlequin's FreeLisp should work for small
programs.  See <http://www.franz.com/> and <http://www.harlequin.com/>.

David B. Lamkins <http://www.teleport.com/~dlamkins/>
From: William Edward Webber

http://clisp.cons.org

--
William Webber     RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia     ···@cs.rmit.edu.au
  "'This tree is certainly good for nothing,' said Tzu Chi. 'This is why it