From: Link Davis
Subject: ACL5 > Get widget property, setq
I can set widget properties, but I can't retrieve them / set them to a
variable.

I'd like to be able to use a 'get' function to obtain, for example, a
radio button's current status (available t / nil) and value (value t /
nil).
From: Link Davis
Subject: Re: ACL5 > Get widget property, setq
For my elementary just-getting-started learning curve the following helped

quite a bit.
I'd like to find a more direct method of getting a slot, though.
find-sibling causes me trouble.  How do I get a specific widget's slot?

To my dismay the help files do not interlock.  In other words, if I try to

find help for find-sibling I have to look multiple places.  I ready how
Franz used Schema to do the documentation, and, well, I guess I expected a

more thorough treatment of _all_ operators.

But realistically, that is a pretty monumental  task.

;; RB1
(defun form1-rb1-on-click (dialog widget)
   (declare (ignore-if-unused dialog widget))
   (declare (special rb1-value rb2-value rb3-value))
   (let ((rba (find-sibling :rba widget))
         (rbb (find-sibling :rbb widget))
         (rbc (find-sibling :rbc widget)))
      (setf rb1-value (value rba)
            rb2-value (value rbb)
            rb3-value (value rbc)))
   (print-rb-values rb1-value rb2-value rb3-value)
   t)

;; PRINT-RB-VALUES
(defun print-rb-values (tmp1 tmp2 tmp3)
     (format t "tmp1 = ~A~%" tmp1)