From: Klaus LEOPOLD
Subject: basic CLISP DOCUMENT
Hello!
I'm searching for a LISP DOCUMENT in the web allready for 2 days but I
couldn't find one which meets my requirements. I need one of those
basic-documents of CLISP. It could be an online-document or a one to
download.

Is there someone who can post me some URL's??

Thanks in advance, Klaus... .. .

From: Steve Gonedes
Subject: Re: basic CLISP DOCUMENT
"Klaus LEOPOLD" <········@teleweb.at> writes:

< Hello!
< I'm searching for a LISP DOCUMENT in the web allready for 2 days but I
< couldn't find one which meets my requirements. I need one of those
< basic-documents of CLISP. It could be an online-document or a one to
< download.

There is a web page for CLISP where you can get the documentation
from. Also there is the ALU which has tons of information/documentation.

http://clisp.cons.org/~haible/clisp.html
http://www.elwoodcorp.com/alu/index.htm

Hope this helps some...
From: Howard R. Stearns
Klaus LEOPOLD wrote:

> Hello!
> I'm searching for a LISP DOCUMENT in the web allready for 2 days but I
> couldn't find one which meets my requirements. I need one of those
> basic-documents of CLISP. It could be an online-document or a one to
> download.
>
> Is there someone who can post me some URL's??
>
> Thanks in advance, Klaus... .. .

The implemenations page of the Association of Lisp Users web site
(http://www.elwood.com/alu/table/systems.htm#clisp) gives the home page
of CLISP as http://clisp.cons.org/~haible/clisp.html

Is this what you are looking for?