From: foo
Subject: define-method-combination
From: Pierre Mai
Subject: Re: define-method-combination
foo <·····@pixie.isr.ist.utl.pt> writes:

> Could anyone show me interesting uses of the long form of the
> DEFINE-METHOD-COMBINATION macro ?
> The only examples I've seen so far, are from them HyperSpec.

Go to DejaNews, and look for postings on the subject of Design By
Contract or DBC in recent weeks for the groups comp.lang.lisp and/or
comp.lang.clos, and you will find a demonstration implementation of
DBC (as implemented in Eiffel) for CLOS, which makes use of the long
form of define-method-combination, IIRC.

--
Pierre Mai <····@cs.tu-berlin.de>	http://home.pages.de/~trillian/
  "Such is life." -- Fiona in "Four Weddings and a Funeral" (UK/1994)