From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: What happened to the Lisp FAQ?
The latest version of the Lisp FAQ maintained by Mark Kantrowitz and Barry
Margolin I was able to find is 1.65 (this refers to Part 1, last modified
Fri Mar 14 11:41:55 1997 by Mark Kantrowitz). It's available at:

	ftp://ftp.cs.cmu.edu/user/ai/pubs/faqs/lisp/
	ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/news.answers/lisp-faq/

Is this the latest version? I have been subscribing to this group for
several months, but I don't seem to have noticed anything more recent. What
happened to this precious resource? Is it still maintained?

Paolo
--
Paolo Amoroso <·······@mclink.it>
From: David B. Lamkins
Subject: Re: What happened to the Lisp FAQ?
In article <···············@news.mclink.it> , ·······@mclink.it (Paolo
Amoroso) wrote:

>The latest version of the Lisp FAQ maintained by Mark Kantrowitz and Barry
>Margolin I was able to find is 1.65 (this refers to Part 1, last modified
>Fri Mar 14 11:41:55 1997 by Mark Kantrowitz). It's available at:
>
> ftp://ftp.cs.cmu.edu/user/ai/pubs/faqs/lisp/
> ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/news.answers/lisp-faq/
>
>Is this the latest version? I have been subscribing to this group for
>several months, but I don't seem to have noticed anything more recent. What
>happened to this precious resource? Is it still maintained?

AFAIK, Mark still applies updates received from readers, but does not
actively change the content based upon his own observations.

---
David B. Lamkins <http://www.teleport.com/~dlamkins/>