From: Mark Watson
Subject: Q: easiest way to get CLX running with Linux
I installed the CLISP package, and I have CMULisp and
Franz LISP (4.3) installed.  I also have the CLX documentation
from TI.  It would be easiest for me to use CLISP.

I understand that CLISP is supposed to support, and this is
true, because when I start up clisp -F  (the -F loads all
packages), then do an "(apropos "window"), I see many XLIB:
symbols displayed.

Anyway, it would be great to find a short tutorial for
bringing up a simple window, drawing in it, dialog box
wih text input, etc.

Thanks,
Mark

-- Mark Watson, consultant and author of 11 books on AI, Java, C++.
-- Please visit www.markwatson.com for Open Source Java, etc.