From: Graziati Enrico
Subject: For experienced Autolisp-DCL
When a DCL is in operation like I do to allot an event to an object that has
been select (to example an object "cluster").
Could I have an example of DCL and Autolisp?

Thank you in advance.
From: MJM
Subject: Re: For experienced Autolisp-DCL
Graziati Enrico wrote:

> When a DCL is in operation like I do to allot an event to an object that has
> been select (to example an object "cluster").
> Could I have an example of DCL and Autolisp?
>
> Thank you in advance.

  DCL is some kind of Dialog definition language like Resource Wizard on many
Windows environement.

You define
DIALOG as
  TILE t1 as BUTTON title "OK"
  TILE t2 as BUTTON title "Cancel"
END DIALOG

This is not a DCL script, but this is the idea...
If you want well (more than mine) documented DCL & AutoLISP, please reffer on
those
present on AutoCAD distribution ... acad.lsp + acad.dcl

If you insist I can send you some of mine, so don't say I haven't warn you.

mjm