From: Wolfsktaag
Subject: Re: Help!!Please!
autolisp is a subset of LISP so you wont find anything relating to autocad in this newsgroup.
try autodesk.autocad.customization, comp.cad.autocad, or alt.cad.autocad instead. as for books,
best method to learn (my opinion) is to look at some written code by others (ie. www.cadalog.com)
and using the visual lisp (beta release currently downloadable from autodesk's website
http://www.autodesk.com/products/acadr14/compapps/vlisp.htm) online help. you may try the
popular book called "maximizing autocad r14" by rusty gesner. (sorry i dont have the ISBN handy.)

--
Devin

Phil Acker wrote in message <··········@news.intnet.mu>...
    Hi!!
    I'm Phil and IM studying in Mechanical Engineering and I just yet finished my 3d in AutoCAD.....and I
began in lisp Prog.
    IM searching a good teaching book for me.
    Can you help me where ever you are ,to tell me how much I had to pay , so that you can send it to me...

    Thais a lot
    Regards
    Phil
From: Phil Acker