From: Thomas Ohmueller
Subject: Allegro Lisp 3.0.2 on NT -out of memory-
Hi all,

we have an -out of memory- problem with the Allegro CL. If an
application uses more than ~50MB of memory Allegro throws an
out-of-memory run-time error and terminates.

Are there any paramerters to setup, or any other secretes to increase?

NT page-file ++ doesn't help.

Thanks for help

Thomas Ohmueller
From: ············@mediaone.net
Subject: Re: Allegro Lisp 3.0.2 on NT -out of memory-
Check the heapsize in your allegro.ini file.

Thomas Ohmueller <················@dlr.de> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>we have an -out of memory- problem with the Allegro CL. If an
>application uses more than ~50MB of memory Allegro throws an
>out-of-memory run-time error and terminates.
>
>Are there any paramerters to setup, or any other secretes to increase?
>
>NT page-file ++ doesn't help.
>
>Thanks for help
>
>Thomas Ohmueller

D. Tenny